hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
245 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
secret royalties
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 9:26:53 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]It was one chilly afternoon when Diana had received a summoning to a location she'd heard of, yet never been to.

Hoenn's Rocket submarine. The letter was clutched tightly to her chest, as she hoped didn't catch the piece of paper in her hands or on her bed as she got ready. If he asked where she was going, she answered to the marketplace to look around. She made sure to tuck the letter into her pocket, folded tightly.

"I'll bring back some sandwiches from the bakery for dinner," she had said quickly with a smile before leaving, hoping to ARCEUS she remembered to go to the bakery on the way back.

The sub was surprisingly well-maintained. Though, Diana wouldn't want to live there. She was grateful for her other accommodations. She had to ask for directions to the high offices a few times, earning a couple looks of disapproval from other Rocket members.

"Right, I should know this..."

Finally, she reached the door. Knocking, she cleared her throat. "You summoned me, Mr. Quinn?"

[attr="class","dianatag"] | zero to one hundred
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
secret royalties
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 0:48:32 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Though the room itself was soundproof, Cillian hears speak through the camera that sits above it. He switches to the camera's feed on his laptop, affirming her identity before he clicks his tongue to rouse the Sylveon sleeping in his lap.[break][break]

As Klefki releases the FAIRY LOCK upon the door, it glimmers with the psychic energy of Puca's TELEKINESIS.[break][break]

Pale blue eyes devour Diana hungrily, the Sylveon's sharp canines displayed in a smile that might be mistaken as cute, but was in fact an open threat for this intruder upon the fairy's domain. Cillian pays his Pokémon no mind.[break][break]

"I did." The ordinarily cold room has been warmed some, and there is a comfortable chair to contrast the one in the room's center, bolted to the floor above a drain. He directs her to the more appealing seat with a flick of the wrist. "Please, sit."[break][break]

Though his accent is not as strong as it once was, the colours of Circhester remain evident. If the name itself was not enough to place him among Galarian nobility, his voice and striking resemblance to Thomas Quinn would damn him. She'd have figured him out eventually, he's sure, and so he summons her to hold this meeting on his own terms. A show of power. Rank.[break][break]

He thinks she's here to betray them, as once did.[break][break]

"You've not been in Hoenn long. How are you finding it?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
245 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
secret royalties
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 2:24:53 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]The door opened, and Diana took that as a sign to enter. With an inhale in her nose and out her mouth, she walked in with her head held high as she was taught. Look like you own the room, as if nothing bothered you. That's how you demonstrated power and class.

Yet, the room she entered was cold and intimidating. A SYLVEON regarded her with dangerous blue eyes, and there was a chair in the middle of the room with a drain beneath it.

For a moment, Diana's blood ran cold. Surely she couldn't have done anything to warrant such a punishment like... torture! Her gaze turned back to the door, yet it had already been shut again.

There was no escaping now.

The underboss directed her to a different chair, and she relaxed a bit as she nodded. "Thank you for your kindness, sir," she said, going to take a seat quickly before she fainted.

His accent was familiar, yet she couldn't put a finger on him just yet.

"It's been somewhat similar to Galar thus far, I've found. The winter's been cold and snowy. But I do miss home..." she admitted, waiting for him to reveal why exactly she was summoned.

[attr="class","dianatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.diana] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.diana b] color: #A59DED; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.diana i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.diana u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.dianatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
secret royalties
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 10:48:29 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The room unsettles. It's meant to. Everything, from the chill in the air to the absence of any personal effects, is deliberate. He'd taken pointers from how Silas kept his office bare in Kanto, added his own flair with the winter's chill.[break][break]

Puca hadn't been an intended addition to the room's threatening presence, but the Sylveon was all too eager to play his part.[break][break]

"Unusual, for Hoenn. It's supposed to be tropical." Yet the world was changing, little by little. Their weather patterns, their flora and fauna, even the very landscape itself. "I'm not one to complain."[break][break]

He loved the cold. Circhester was in his blood.[break][break]

But they're not here for small talk.[break][break]

"Why are you here, Diana?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
245 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
secret royalties
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 16:54:57 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]"That's what I had gathered from my reading upon the place. I admit, I never traveled to Hoenn for holiday, but I likened it to something akin to Alola..."

Diana had to cut herself short to keep from rambling nervously on. She was utterly alone, without a familiar person or Pokemon with her in the room.

Cillian had an inkling of familiarity, but it wasn't in a warm and welcoming way. And his Pokemon reflected his iciness equally so.

"Pardon me? What do you mean?" she asked, her hand gripping the arm of the chair tight enough that her knuckles grew white. "You summoned me here, Mr. Quinn."

Diana was beginning to deflect, her brow furrowing as she attempted to stand her ground against the underboss.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
secret royalties
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 13:53:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You know what I mean."[break][break]

He can see it in the way her knuckles blanche against the arm of the chair, see it in the furrow of her brow. She's a good actress, but he deals with plenty of those in his line of work.[break][break]

He could let her stew in anxiety for a moment longer, but he seeks to accelerate her panic.[break][break]

"I don't ascribe wholly to guilt by association, but..."[break][break]

Calcifet.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
245 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
secret royalties
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 22:20:32 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]Diana clenched her jaw, breathing through her nose heavily as she weighed her options. Though, truly, it seemed that she had run out of options.

He knew what she was doing.

"If you believe me to be a traitor, perhaps you're right. But not in the way you think." She loosened her grip on the arm rest, crossing her arms defensively across her chest.

"I may have once been Remiel Calcifet's fiancé, but that doesn't tie me to him anymore. I'm here on request of one of your admins, actually. You can thank Admin for the invitation to Rocket."

Diana tilted her head slightly. "I'm here for my people. Not for Remiel. My information goes to Admin Cross, not the other way around."

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
secret royalties
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:47:43 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Where Diana is defensive, Cillian's posture suggests a calm confidence. This office was his kingdom, and he sits his chair like a throne.[break][break]

"Does it not? Love can drive people to make terrible choices." He smiles, then, but it's cold and sharp as a blade. "Or perhaps it was to be a loveless marriage?"[break][break]

His mother's certainly was. It had been Padraig Quinn to encourage his son Thomas to pursue Sienna, to add the weight of her family name to the Quinns' growing influence in Galar. It was no wonder Sienna drank so much, snuck cigarettes in her garden where she thought no one would notice.[break][break]

My people. Cillian's lip curves with contempt, though he makes no comment.[break][break]

"I don't care if it was himself who recruited you. It is my job to keep our garden clear of weeds, you understand." She may not know him by reputation yet, but that would come with time. "If I catch any hint of the traitor receiving inside information..."[break][break]

He's sure she understands.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
245 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
secret royalties
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 22:15:13 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]"I find it bold that you think a union between and myself would have been formed out of love. Certainly you know how Galarian royalty works as far as marriage is concerned," she said.

Perhaps she was beginning to put the pieces of who this man was together. Though she still held a sense of fear, Diana became more bold by the second.

Though, she wasn't bold enough to stand against Cillian Quinn.

"I have no reason to be feeding him information or the League. Neither party has benefitted me. While I understand your skepticism..."

Diana tapped her fingers against her arm. "Surely someone of your stature has more important business than me."

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
secret royalties
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 18:36:50 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Perhaps not to start," he acknowledges with a shrug. "But such things can take root."[break][break]

He hadn't loved when the man had pushed him up against the wall in the training room and kissed him hard enough to draw blood. He hadn't loved him when they'd shared a shower's heat and passed out on the couch. He'd fallen quite suddenly, and hard.[break][break]

Still, he can't hold Diana and Remiel up to such an experience. The pieces wouldn't fit unless forced, and he was far more interested in the truth.[break][break]

He laughs, sharp and cutting, when she tries to appeal to his rank.[break][break]

"I consider treachery very important business."[break][break]

The chair bolted to the floor was proof enough of that.[break][break]

"Stay in line, and you'll have no problems from me."[break][break]

He smiles, but it's cold.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

red

Di
she/her
september 12
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
delegate
grunt
but you know
that you're toxic
5'5" height
5'5" height
awards
245 posts
part of
TAG WITH @diana
Diana Cavendish
secret royalties
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2024 19:36:48 GMT
Diana Cavendish Avatar
[attr="class","diana"]There was a pink flush to her cheeks when her boss implied that perhaps, there could be a union that formed between the former prince of Galar and herself. She opened her mouth to speak, but she found herself speechless.

Surely was simply just a housemate to her now, as well as her key to freedom from Kanto's hands.

Instead, Diana's gaze cut to the chair bolted over the grate, her mouth closing before any CUTIEFLIES could find a place to fill it.

"I assure you, Mr. Quinn, my loyalties remain to Rocket and Rocket alone. I owe the group at least that much." Details be spared.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
secret royalties
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 0:58:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

She may not speak, but the flush to her cheeks says plenty.[break][break]

It could be that she was a prude, flustered by the implications regardless of their validity. It could be embarrassment at being confronted by a superior about matters typically kept out of the workplace. Or it could be true.[break][break]

It's enough blood in the water to keep a shark's attention, at least.[break][break]

But he smiles with those sharp teeth and gestures to the door.[break][break]

"Then you're free to go, unless you had any questions for me."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
secret royalties
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 1:04:43 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven